Dr. Neal Stubbs may recommend Invisalign® First to help your child improve their smile. This early orthodontic treatment is designed to help prevent dental problems from developing and improve your child’s smile at a younger age. We invite you to call Stubbs Orthodontics at 813-685-3511 to learn more about Invisalign First in Brandon, Florida, and schedule your child’s consultation with our caring orthodontist.
Invisalign First is a “phase 1” type of treatment, meaning that it is designed to intercept and treat developing problems at the earliest possible stage. Our orthodontist will be able to tell if your child would benefit from this type of treatment during their initial screening at age 7.
Invisalign First works to:
- Treat a broad range of issues in growing children, such as crowded and spaced teeth and narrow dental arches
- Help your child maintain good oral hygiene (the aligners are removable, so your child can brush and floss easily)
- Prevent the discomfort associated with rubbing brackets and poking wires
- Address your child’s unique oral health needs
- Deliver predictable results and a positive orthodontic experience
To find out if Invisalign First treatment is a good option for your child, please contact our office today. We will be happy to help you make an appointment for your child and provide you with more information.